Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a modern approach of maintaining people at workplace which focuses on acquisition, development, utilization and maintenance of human resource.
HRM is development oriented. It is concern of managers of all level and provides space for employee involvement, performance and growth. Human Resource Management is an important function of any organization. It encompasses the management of people in organizations. Human resource operations contribute significantly to the success of an organization. Hence, human resource management has emerged as a popular course of study. This course provides students in human resource management courses and practicing managers with a full and practical introduction to modern human resource management concepts and techniques in a highly readable form.
What you’ll learn
- Explain and Define What is Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Explain Strategic Planning, Human Resource Planning, and Job Analysis
- Explain how the functions of human resource management contribute to business success
- Describe Performance Management and Training
- Explain Role of Training and Development in Performance Management
- Explain the Compensation
- Learn about Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Safety and Health